Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Team Gambaru

We are excited about the new team developing – Team Gambaru!

Gambaru is a term used by Japanese warriors who had the motto “Never give up EVEN if it looks like you cannot win!”

This kind of higher attitude reminds me of David and Goliath. When there was no way the young boy David could come against the mighty Giant – David did not give up even when it looked like he could not win!

Our team is named Team Gambaru and as we are all working with our amazing new company - Zurvita we are moving towards a higher way of life.

I went to Texas back on February 28, 2008 to hear Mark and Tracy Jarvis tell us about a new company they were forming. I was blown away with the integrity of this couple.

They have been leaders in the industry for over 13 years and their income was over 7 figures. I sat and listened to their heart for God, for people, and wanting to help others succeed in ALL areas of their lives. And I knew that I too wanted to be part of this amazing company with some amazing leaders.

So home we came and started to share with others about this amazing company - Zurvita and how we could take the services they were offering and help people have a better way of life!

So Team Gambaru was born! We are so blessed to have an amazing team of individuals from professionals, to stay at home moms, to construction workers, to electricians on our team. We are proud of each and every one of them!

Go Team Gambaru YOU are walking towards a higher way of life EVERY day!

Thank you Zurvira and thank you Mark and Tracy Jarvis!


No comments: